- Hotchocolate – Options, Galaxy or make your own
- Kirsch/home brand or other Cherry Brandy
- Crème de cacao
- French Glace cherries
- Whipped cream
- Red sugar*
- Green sugar*
*easy to make if like me you couldn't find it on the shelf at your local supermarket - add a few drops of colour to white sugar, let it dry out and voila!
- Add hot water to options dark chocolate mix or make a fresh steaming cup (or cups) of hot chocolate.
- Add a shot of Kirsch and crème de cacao.
- Top with whipped cream, a glacé sherry and sugar sprinkles
- Serve hot in a mug or chill in a highball glass/tall glass of your choice.