- Apple juice
- Ground ginger/ginger powder
- Green food colour
- Silver balls
- Mint leaves
- Place the ground ginger and even a teaspoon of grated apple (if you fancy it), into the bottom of a tall drink glass.
- Pour in the apple juice and ginger ale as per your taste.
- Add a few drops of green food colouring and drop in a few silver balls.
- To garnish, slit a raspberry halfway through and slide onto the rim of the glass with a few mint leaves through the slit. By this time the silver balls will turn into sparkly effervescence before leaving silver twinkles in the drink.